Little question about translation

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Mon Jan 11 14:51:47 UTC 2010

really fast!!!

So this is the little typo...

On the menu (right click) of gnome-terminal "Chiudi finestra" and "Copia" are available by pressing "C" So you can made chiudi finestra available with "f"

the same with "incolla" and "metodi di inserimento testo" (the second with "e" I think could be a good idea)

(cc with gruppo traduzione)
Thanks

Gianfranco