Patch for qemu

Dustin Kirkland dustin.kirkland at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:38:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 8:18 AM, Benjamin Drung <bdrung at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 07.02.2010, 21:15 +0200 schrieb Shahar Havivi:
>> Hi,
>> I have a patch to Qemu regarding bug
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/+bug/427612?redirection_url=https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/%2Bbug/427612
>>
>> Where do I send the patch?
>
> Where do you want to send it? Do you want to send it upstream (to the
> QEMU devs or Debian) or do you want to know how to get the patch
> included into Ubuntu?

As maintainer of the qemu-kvm package in Ubuntu, I would appreciate it
if you would send this patch to the qemu-devel at nongnu.org mailing
list, and CC me on it.

If upstream has no objections to the patch and they add it to their
git tree, I will gladly apply it to the Lucid qemu-kvm package and
upload.

Please note upstream's standards on submitting a patch and coding
style.  You are going to need a signed-off-by line too.

http://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/StartHere

:-Dustin