alt-tab; need shift-alt-tab too.

(=?iso-8859-1?q?=60=60-=5F-=B4=B4?=) -- BUGabundo BUGabundo at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 2 21:23:29 UTC 2010

Olá Rene e a todos.

On Friday 29 January 2010 06:59:34 Rene Veerman wrote:
> I've often got more than 20 windows open while coding.
>
> On windows, one can shift-alt-tab to move back 1 spot in the list of
> apps you're alt-tabbing through..
>
> can ubuntu do the same? by default, please?

I've seen this in several installs.
Its a bug, cause another compiz plugin shares the same shortcut, so it does nothing at all.
Probably the other plugin should default to another shortcut, but then you will see users of such plugin complain

sigh

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	Ubuntu LoCoTeam Portugal http://ubuntu-pt.org