How to target bugs and features to future Ubuntu releases

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 14 15:23:11 UTC 2010

One word to describe my feelings on this....Hallelujah!!!!!

Robbie Williamson                                     robbie at ubuntu.com
Ubuntu                                         robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)