Firestarter (Chris Jones)

Davyd McColl davydm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 19:36:16 UTC 2010

I actually want to thank the OP for mentioning this project. It's an
easy-to-use, intuitive firewall manager for the masses that I didn't know
about. Personally, I hack together my own scripts using iptables directly --
but not everyone either can or wants to do this.

I'll be recommending this on to friends.

Don't get rid of it (or advocate getting rid of ti) just because it's no
longer the new kid on the block. It works nicely. It's being maintained.
What else could a person want?

Thanks again, Chris.

--
The competent programmer is fully aware of the limited size of his own