Linux Desktop Responsiveness Patches - Encouragement for implementing ; jor

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Mon Aug 9 04:08:07 UTC 2010

This flaw is a terrible one, & a big black eye for Ubuntu/Linux.

Getting this fix implemented in the current (K)Ubuntu 10.4 would really
be great progress.  :)

What are the plans for implementing this in the current kernel?

I encourage the Ub kernel devs to implement this ASAP.

Thanks.

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:05:09 +0200, "Przemek Kulczycki"
<przemekkulczycki at gmail.com> said:
> Hi Devs.
> Have you seen the article about the recent Linux Desktop Responsiveness
> Patches?
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=ODQ3OQ
> I think they might be useful to Ubuntu, though I'm not sure if you
> would like to backport them to earlier kernels.
> Nevertheless, it should be an interesting read for you.
> Regards,

==  Join in the Global weekly meetings, via VOIP, about all Free SW HW & Culture