idea for 10.04

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:17:44 UTC 2009

i know we are still in the kubuntu karmic development cycle, but i have an
idea that would be interesting to see implemented for 10.04 as well as to
gauge feed back to my idea I decided to email the motu and devel mailing
lists.

My idea is this:

give the users at some point during the installation process options of what
office suite browser and mail client they would like installed. the list of
options will include the defaults of the respective desktops environments as
well as alternative options.

if you could provide feed back as to if this is a good idea, and if so how
can i begin working on implementing it on lucid.

--
Jonathan Aquilina