FDE integration package

Jürgen Pabel jpabel at akkaya.de
Tue Sep 8 21:04:34 UTC 2009

Dear Ubuntu-Team,

a few days have passed since FrOSCon and my project has matured quite a
bit. There's a SF project with dpkg's for Debian and Ubuntu:

http://sf.net/projects/tokentube

As per Jonas Meurer's (from Debian) request, it now allows for the
cryptographic algorithms to be defined in a configuration file. However,
it is still quite a few days away from a 1.0 release. I expect to hit
1.0 for Ubucon in Göttingen in October ( http://www.ubucon.de/ ).

I will now concentrate on getting TokenTube integrated into Debian (and
wait for it to find its way into Ubuntu eventually) - contact me
directly in case you want to talk about integrating TokenTube into
Ubuntu.

Regards,
Jürgen

--