Entertainment Pack?

John Moser john.r.moser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:28:53 UTC 2009

There's a bunch of open source clones of Microsoft Entertainment Pack
games.  I'd be sufficiently ammused by actually including them all in
Ubuntu... and maybe an Entertainment Pack option.  Ubuntu would
probably better serve its users including other things, though, rather
than just an attempted clone at early 90s Microsoft, though.

I don't mean just default games that are packaged, but actually an
expansion that includes casual games like Armagetron Advanced, Frozen
Bubble, etc.  There could be an ubuntu-games-pack-heavy or something
that included Nexuiz, Battle for Wesnoth, and some other heavier
things.