Pulse audio

Peteris Krisjanis pecisk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:57:24 UTC 2009

Switching outputs on the fly (I was sceptical, but when I started to
use USB headphones it is no way back), when I switch USB ports from
one side of laptop to another, output is just switched and it just
works. With Karmic, volume per application is starting to make sense.
And I really hope Empathy and Skype use this feature extensively.

Of course sound mixing working without any command line woodoo is also a win.

Cheers,
Peter.