Simple question on directfb

Andrea Gasparini gaspa at yattaweb.it
Mon Nov 23 14:00:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

> To see what commands are included in a sequence, without actually doing
>        anything:
>
>                dh binary-arch --no-act
>
> Your reply in this context is bit confusing to me

Please forgive me in case I didn't understand something, but if I caught
what you asked for, you should have an output similar to this:

$ dh clean
[... cleaning the package directory... ]
$ dh binary --no-act
   dh_testdir
   debian/rules override_dh_auto_configure
   dh_auto_build
   debian/rules override_dh_auto_test
   dh_testroot
   dh_prep
   dh_installdirs
   dh_auto_install
   debian/rules override_dh_install
   dh_installdocs
   dh_installchangelogs
   dh_installexamples
   dh_installman
   dh_installcatalogs
   dh_installcron
   dh_installdebconf
   dh_installcatalogs
   dh_installemacsen
   dh_installifupdown
   dh_installinfo
   dh_installinit
   dh_installmenu
   dh_installmime
   dh_installmodules
   dh_installlogcheck
   dh_installlogrotate
   dh_installpam
   dh_installppp
   dh_installudev
   dh_installwm
   dh_installxfonts
   dh_bugfiles
   dh_lintian
   dh_gconf
   dh_icons
   dh_perl
   dh_pysupport
   dh_usrlocal
   dh_link
   dh_compress
   dh_fixperms
   dh_strip
   dh_makeshlibs
   dh_shlibdeps
   dh_installdeb
   dh_gencontrol
   dh_md5sums
   dh_builddeb

Note: I'm doing this on a package of mine, not directfb :P, so your output
could be different.

bye
--
-gaspa-