karmic upload request: syslinux-3.80...

(=?iso-8859-1?q?=60=60-=5F-=B4=B4?=) -- BUGabundo BUGabundo at ubuntu.com
Sat May 23 21:04:49 UTC 2009

Olá Daniel e a todos.

On Sunday 10 May 2009 23:28:25 Daniel J Blueman wrote:
> At present, karmic has syslinux-3.63, however 3.80 is available in debian sid:
>
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/syslinux
>
> I'd like to request someone queues the upload for before the alpha-1
> cut, if possible.

A sync request has been open for half an year
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/syslinux/+bug/270822

The reply I got from the dev behind it, is that it requires manual changes, but no one ever ends up doing them,

--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net