tsclient printer redirection patch

Joseph Miller josephcmiller2 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 03:43:34 UTC 2009

I sent this message yesterday, but I am not on the list.  I have made good
effort to make the patch good enough for inclusion.  Please copy me upon
reply so that I may know the status of this.  I want to do what is necessary
to include this patch and provide tsclient with the functionality expected
of users.

I have spent my entire afternoon writing a patch to add printer redirection
for tsclient.  I should have been doing paperwork instead, but this missing
feature was really starting to get to me.  I have posted a patch at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tsclient/+bug/233784 and your
email is listed for the maintainers.  Please add my patch as soon as it's
convenient.  Thanks.

-Joseph