Current situation of amarok, and of latex tools

Markus Hitter mah at jump-ing.de
Mon May 25 00:09:31 UTC 2009

Am 25.05.2009 um 00:01 schrieb Jan Claeys:

> And to be honest, I don't see how we can make more people use alpha
> versions on their "I need this for work" system...

Craft a system where people can switch back and forth between
different package versions. "This update broke foo?" -> Report a bug
and switch foo back to the previous version -> Damage gone, user happy.

Programmers do something similar with their source code already, why
not with binary packages?

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/