Current situation of amarok, and of latex tools

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Thu May 14 00:34:26 UTC 2009

Il giorno mer, 13/05/2009 alle 17.47 -0400, Daniel T Chen ha scritto:

> Ubuntu is a community-driven distribution. Help make it as good as it
> can
> be. There is no "I cannot", only "I will not".

I tried for a while (can brag about a couple of xournal and lyx uploads)
but for me the consumed time was too much especially because not doing
those things every day means to forget them. At least I can provide
feedback on testing for now. In the future things may change. For now, I
I can't even take care of the few free software I wrote myself.

V.