Applet drivemount improvement

Andrew a.starr.b at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:14:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Martin Bammer <mrb74 at gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've extended the applet drivemount with a simple but useful feature.
> With the patch it shows activity in the drive icon by switching between
> different icons. Additionally it shows the current transfer rates and
> the total read and written bytes in the tooltip.

[snip]

> Would be great to see this patch in one of the next releases.
>
> Cheers, Martin

Hi,

I haven't reviewed the patch, but it sounds like it adds quite a bit.
You should submit it directly upstream to GNOME for review.

File a bug against the drivemount component of gnome-applets:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-applets

You might have to rebase your patch against the current development
branch. You can browse the source here:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-applets/tree/drivemount

Thanks for you efforts.

- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio