Please review the patchset for fast-user-switch-applet

Christoph Korn c_korn at gmx.de
Sun Mar 22 23:22:42 UTC 2009

The translation patches are now together in this patch:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fast-user-switch-applet/+bug/345587/comments/15

(Ignore what I said about the unstranslated strings; I just forgot to remove
the "fuzzy" keyword)

So only the patch above and this patch which adds an option for disabling the
confirmation dialogs need to be reviewed:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fast-user-switch-applet/+bug/345480/comments/7

I would be glad to get some feedback about the patches so they finally make it
into jaunty.

Thanks.

Christoph