Replacing network-offline (old version 2xmonitor) with NM wlan 0% signal strength icon

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Mon Mar 16 16:49:40 UTC 2009

On 16/03/2009 Martin Soto wrote:
> Canonical's design team
> is definitely paying attention to us (as we can see from their active
> participation in this list) but they are aren't making their decisions
> solely based on our input, which, in my opinion, is also the right
> thing
> for them to do.

Just recall that the change that we are discussing here had already been
committed at a late stage of development without notice to this list.

However, I see that it is extremely difficult to know what changes
should be discussed with a broader audience and what shouldn't, thus I
am grateful to who raised the issue, and to who, in response to the
discussion here, decided to revert the change.

Vincenzo