Remove F-Spot from the LiveCD

Manish Sinha manishsinha.tech at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:13:17 UTC 2009

On Monday 22 June 2009 02:11 AM, sam tygier wrote:
> Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
>
>> 20/26 MB of Gimp is Documentation as pointed out on Ubuntu Planet.
>>

> I think there is also thunderbird documentation(?) in thunderbird-locale-en-gb included on the live cd, even though thunderbird is not included. it seems to be ~1MB.

Really 20MB? Pardon if I make any mistakes, but I tried this just now

$ sudo apt-get remove gimp-help-en
[sudo] password for manish:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
required:
python-mako python-beaker
The following packages will be REMOVED:
gimp-help-en language-support-en language-support-translations-en
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 3 to remove and 36 not upgraded.
After this operation, 8757kB disk space will be freed.

It shows that 8757KB will be freed and not 20MB

--
Manish Sinha