UDS Remote Participation (Was Re: about empathy as the default IM application)

Andrew SB a.starr.b at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:00:51 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Andrew
Sayers<andrew-ubuntu-devel at pileofstuff.org> wrote:
> I'll try to listen in during the next UDS, but it looks like there
> aren't many archives kept around for those of us that want to go in and
> see what happened in the past.  Is it worth asking Canonical to archive
> the IRC logs next time, and to convert the streams to OGG format for
> later downloading?

I also think it would be nice if the audio streams could be archived.
It would make it easier for people out of timezone to keep up on what
goes on. How feasible would this be for future UDSs?

Also, I wonder if there's been any progress with the plenary session
videos for UDS Karmic... The only videos I seem to be able to find are
from karaoke. While they're pretty entertaining, I still hope to watch
some more informative videos. =)

- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio