Stable 64-bit flash

Daniel Chen seven.steps at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:49:50 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Danny
Piccirillo<danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Ah, how unfortunate. Would it be impossible to get Adobe to allow this in
> time? If we could take the file straight from their website, would that be
> allowed?

Regarding whether Adobe will adjust its stance: I don't know.

Regarding whether downloading the plugin similar to the old
flashplugin-nonfree source approach is a good idea: absolutely not.
Doing so raised a crop of errors that were (mostly) resolved by
downloading directly from archive.canonical.com.