Better clipboard management?

Evan eapache at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:06:06 UTC 2009

I have been looking for a good gnome clipboard manager for a while now, and
glipper never quite seemed to cut it. I hadn't heard about parcellite until
last night, but I gave it a whirl and it seems perfect. This would be a good
addition to Karmic (if it isn't too late) especially since it's so light.
I'm not too keen on their default shortcuts though; perhaps Ctrl-Alt-C would
be better to bring up the menu since it's so close to the regular copy and
paste commands?

Just my two cents,
Evan