Replace Tomboy with Gnote?

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 03:42:00 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 16 June 2009 11:32:43 pm Danny Piccirillo wrote:
> Reasons against seem to be: lacking some features. There didn't seem to be
> much detail on any of the points on both sides though.

OK, details on feature lacking:
No plugin architecture
That means no syncing, no way to get LaTeX input (my issue with it--not a
default plugin, but it's at least available), no monospace text (I think),
no....well there are about a dozen plugins included in Tomboy, and Gnote's got
none of their functionality.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo