shameful censoring of mono opposition

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Fri Jun 12 15:13:54 UTC 2009

Il giorno ven, 12/06/2009 alle 12.05 +0100, Matthew Paul Thomas ha
scritto:

> This thread is an example of why some Ubuntu developers don't bother
> read this mailing list.

The more users you have, the more noise you get, but certain things
emerge even trough the noise. You are welcome to close development
channels to non-developers if you please and, in this case, weighting
the loss and benefits is up to the developers.

It seems to me that the flow of good information on all ubuntu channels
has raised enormously in the last two years, but people just keeps
complaining about s-to-n ratio every time there are discussions or
complaints. Perhaps they would rather avoid dealing with their users and
bug-reporters community and they are free to chose just as I am.

Not that I want to defend specifically _this shameful thread_ in which
the discussion about firefox is likely OT.

V.