Ubuntu Desktop Unit Consistency (LP: #369525)

Remco remco47 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:23:54 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 4:58 AM, Christopher
Chan<christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
> Knock the doors of the POSIX committee

This seems like a good idea. How are we going to do this? I don't know
the procedures of IEEE.

It may also be a good idea to first have a few Linux companies in the
fold, like Canonical, Novell and Red Hat. If there is a group effort
to bring this issue to IEEE, the chances of success will increase. And
indeed, Microsoft could very well be interested too, in solving this
mess.

Remco