shameful censoring of mono opposition

David Schlesinger David.Schlesinger at access-company.com
Wed Jun 10 00:13:22 UTC 2009

> no wonder you got reported to your boss, david. you are not very
> resptful of your users and customers.

I'm not sure I'd know where to begin being "resptful" of someone. I had a "resptful" sleep last night, though.

Neither you nor Paige are my users or my customers. We're all (supposed to be) peers here on this list, and I'm fairly well-known for calling a spade a god-damned shovel when it's appropriate to do so. If you'd like to join Paige in behaving like even more of an infant, go right ahead, uproarious laughter is good for all of us.

You're not very _respectful_ of much of anyone as near as I've seen, so it's difficult to see what you're complaining about.