shameful censoring of mono opposition

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 22:55:35 UTC 2009

On Sunday 07 June 2009 6:36:29 pm Mark Fink wrote:
> this is OUTRAGEOUS! And on top of that, Roy has noted that you guys
> are actively hiring MONO developers like the GNOME-DO developer!?!? No
> wonder your distro is so corrupt! What's next!?!?

Oh jeez, it's such a terrible thing that Canonical wants to pay Free Software
developers to ensure that the default software works well and users have a
good experience.

> I never thought I'd live to see the day where canoical would side with
> the asshole trolls such as the MONO camp.

Please watch your language.

> I'm disgusted and you guys should be ashamed.

Ashamed...for choosing to include good software that works well?

> I hope you get rid of MONO. only then can your reputations be restored.

Mono apps being included by default in Ubuntu is no new thing.  We've had F-
Spot and Tomboy as default apps for years, and they work well.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo