Question on automatic migration of Debian packages into Ubuntu

David MENTRE dmentre at linux-france.org
Sun Jun 7 20:08:04 UTC 2009

Hello Iain,

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 12:34, Iain Lane<laney at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> In order to get the attention of the sponsors to upload the change, you
> should subscribe the ubuntu-universe-sponsors or ubuntu-main-sponsors team
> to the bug reports, otherwise there is a high chance nobody will see and do
> the change for you. See [0] for information (although there is no patch in
> this case).

Thank you for this crucial information. I have now subscribed
ubuntu-universe-sponsors or ubuntu-main-sponsors to all those bugs
(and also assigned them to those team, an error I made at first. I
hope I does not hurt).

> Can you verify that you have done a test build and install of the packages
> to check that they work correctly?

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. I haven't modified
those packages in anyway, they are directly imported from Debian.

Yours,
d.