Question on automatic migration of Debian packages into Ubuntu

David MENTRE dmentre at
Sat Jun 6 10:13:44 UTC 2009

Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde at> writes:

>> Is there any specific format and/or bug title to follow?
> A bug with title "Karmic: Please rebuild with latest ocaml" should do.
> Provide any additional information you may want in the description.

For the record, I have opened a bunch of bug reports to request rebuild
of needed packages:
  See bugs with "Karmic: Please rebuild with latest ocaml" title.

GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <dmentre at>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A