The google custom search - perhaps it went there by itself?

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Mon Jul 27 11:16:20 BST 2009

Il 27/07/2009 10:52, Alan Pope ha scritto:

> ..or read his blog post about it:)
>
> http://www.asoftsite.org/s9y/archives/162-What-is-this-Multisearch-thing-in-my-Firefox-about.html
>
> (which I can see Vincenzo already has, and has indeed commented on it
> [assuming that's Vincenzo]).

When someone can start reading my e-mail... I already explained very
well that the object of the question is not the multi-search but the
default search page which *has been there since hardy* and I also am
perceiving this big confusion between multisearch, which is a testing
feature, and the default page, which has been there since hardy, as a
way to take time and not reply.

Do you know anything about the custom search? If so, tell us, if not,
you are confirming my theory, not the opposite.

Vincenzo