Error in Launchpad for signing the Code of Conduct

David MENTRE dmentre at linux-france.org
Tue Jul 28 17:59:06 UTC 2009

Hello,

David MENTRE <dmentre at linux-france.org> writes:

> However when I go to signature web page [1] and copy/paste the .asc
> content[2], I get an error:
>
>   There is 1 error.
>
>   (7, 8, 'Bad signature')

As usual, the issue was between the keyboard and the chair!

For the record, my error was that I erroneously copy/pasted the
signature but not the whole content of the file. Next time I'll follow
recommendations to the letter instead of using old Unix tools like
cat. ;-)

Thank to Gavin Panella (allenap) on #launchpad for helping me.

Yours,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <dmentre at linux-france.org>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A