The google custom search - perhaps it went there by itself?

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 27 08:46:07 UTC 2009

On sam., 2009-07-25 at 16:45 +0200, Vincenzo Ciancia wrote:
> 1) on this list, nobody knows the answer. I think this is likely.
> Then,
> the custom search should be removed from firefox. Nobody knows why it
> is
> there.

You seem to jump to a weird conclusion, because busy maintainers don't
read your emails on a noisy discuss list you advice to drop changes?
Wouldn't it make sense to rather try contacting the maintainer or the
ubuntu mozilla team about the issue or to open a bug on launchpad so you
can get a reply from the people doing the changes?

Sebastien Bacher