Compile farm for MIPS64/Loongson

Siggy Brentrup ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de
Sun Jul 26 20:23:40 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 03:29 +0200, Jan Claeys wrote:
> Op zaterdag 25-07-2009 om 13:22 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Siggy
> Brentrup:
> > I don't know these Chinese Loongson chips,
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson

> I guess they are more or less comparable to the similar recent chips
> used in the ARM netbooks that Ubuntu supports...

Thanks for the link, yet I expected the OP to provide some
information, among others some technical details surpassing those on
wikipedia, some ideas on who provides the necessary HW infrastructure
&c; building w/o a test platform seems to be futile to me.

Regards
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de