Reporting usability problems: please be more tolerant when you triage bugs!

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia at di.unipi.it
Wed Jul 22 22:48:21 UTC 2009

Il 22/07/2009 22:53, Mikus Grinbergs ha scritto:
> Let me suggest that Ubuntu appoint an usability triager/ombudsman,
> to determine (from the Ubuntu users' perspective, not from an Ubuntu
> developers' perspective) how much attention ought to be paid to each
> and every usability-related bug report.

Do we really have so few usability related report that a single man
could do that? I hope not!

An usability tag, which alerts the developers, so that they don't
default to istinctive reactions such as "it's always been like that" or
perhaps even getting to newbie-handling techniques, would be sufficient
but is there one already?

V.