Dependencies in customized Distro

Isamar Maia isamar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 23:22:01 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

This is my first time I'm posting here. Not sure if it's right place.

I am adding more packages to a customized CD release and
I want to be sure that I have all dependencies in the CD repo before
burning it out.

For Fedora, I used to use "yum install", cancelling the process right
after it listed the depend
packages and then call "yumdownload" to grab them all.

I appreciate any command or procedure to achieve that on Debian/Ubuntu.

Thanks a lot.

--
Isamar Maia
Brazil: 55-71-9146-8575