Doing something about signal:noise complaints

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 23 13:40:18 UTC 2009

[Please preserve quoting attributions in your replies; it makes things
awfully confusing when you remove them. I've restored them here.]

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:56:03AM -0500, Martin Owens wrote:
> Andrew Sayers wrote:
> > Loïc Martin wrote:
> > >

> > Good point - I've now changed it to "... consider these to be examples
> > of noise".  Is that alright?
>
> "Somehow confident"? your confident, but you don't know why?

Loïc was indicating that the space filled with "[somehow confident]" is
(in the web survey) a drop-down from which you can select several
different options indicating different degrees of confidence.