What do you think about the signal:noise ratio? Survey results

Andrew Sayers andrew-ubuntu-devel at pileofstuff.org
Tue Feb 17 07:29:33 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The results are now available for a survey looking at the ratio of
signal to noise on this mailing list.  I'd like to thank the people
that responded, and I hope it kicks off a productive debate.  The
results are available at http://www.pileofstuff.org/ubuntu-survey/

I generally find it's best to read the raw data before people's
opinions, so I'll put my comments in a reply to this post.
Different interpretations of the data are, of course, welcome :)

	- Andrew