Fake login screens

Mike Jones eternalorb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 01:31:17 UTC 2009

Mackenzie,

    Please don't think I'm just trying to stir up more noise. In discussion
with the people using this list I've seen the wisdom in taking a personal
inconvenience for the greater good regarding the C-A-B issue.

    But I've tried Alt+SysRq+K on many different computer systems I have
access to. It doesn't seem to do anything. Could you please explain what I'm
doing wrong? Or help me find out if I should file a bug report?

    Thanks so much.

-Michael Jones

Message: 9