Ctrl-alt-backspace - too late for a blueprint?

Andrew Sayers andrew-ubuntu-devel at pileofstuff.org
Fri Feb 13 22:31:30 UTC 2009

I've written up a blueprint for a potential solution to the c-a-b
problem.  For some reason, Launchpad attaches this blueprint to
"loco-drupal" no matter what I tell it, so it's available here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/loco-drupal/+spec/blue-screen-of-life

If someone else would like to try moving it to somewhere more
appropriate, I can file a bug report saying whether it's just me that's
affected.

This blueprint suggests a fairly simple program.  With some help I could
get it done in time for the feature freeze, but as I'm not so much as a
MOTU, I don't know whether this is impossible for reasons of process.

Could an Ubuntu dev tell me whether it's worth rushing to try and get
this into Jaunty?  Assuming it is, I could do with some people to help
with writing/testing/etc. over the next few days.

The blueprint fleshes out an idea I proposed in another thread.  I've
tried to respond in the blueprint to suggestions made by people that
replied to my original idea.

	- Andrew