Is disabling ctrl-alt-backspace really such a good idea? - no.

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at
Fri Feb 13 17:43:28 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 08:15 +0000, richard.bown at wrote:
> Examples of aps thatneed to use CAB.

Oh, I know.  What about the cases where someone mistakenly believes that
running Frets on Fire will do something *other* than use all of the
resources so your computer can do nothing but attempt to commit sepuku?
C-A-B does work in this situation.  I think it's the only thing that

(note: this may have been fixed since Hardy, but I learned not to touch
that app anymore)

Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo