Considerations about official localized editions of Live CDs

Aron Xu happyaron.xu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 06:39:52 UTC 2009

Well I think it is normal for us don't distribute those images to
worldwide severs. Simply make torrents and put the .torrent files on a
public sever, then users can download it without pressing our server.
The only thing we need to do is put the file on a place where won't be
synced be default and just keep seeding to the bit-torrent network ,
no matter how much bandwidth, neither need to consider how to
distribute a big amount of data. LoCo mirrors can choose to sync these
images to their servers if they would like to do.

Regards,
Aron Xu