Add miredo to the default install.

Alain Kalker miki at dds.nl
Wed Dec 16 23:04:39 UTC 2009

Op maandag 14-12-2009 om 20:29 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Daniel
Chen:
> My (perhaps flawed) impression is that many desktop users would not care
> about IPv6.

[irony style="smile"]My (perhaps flawed) impression is that many
consumers would not care about the environment.[/irony]

The trouble is: IPv6 is coming, whether anyone cares or not. IPv4 is
rapidly running out of addresses, so sooner or later we're going to have
to switch. Gently coaxing users to get acquainted with IPv6 is IMO a
much better idea than their ISPs dropping letters in their mailboxes one
day stating "Either switch to IPv6 NOW or lose connectivity."

Just my €0,05

-Alain