karmic trashed in Tomshardware.com

Tim Hawkins tim.hawkins at me.com
Tue Dec 8 03:07:52 UTC 2009

I dont know if it is relevant, but looking at the specs of the two "unstable" machines listed in the article, both had nVidia chipsets

The one machine (netbook) that they said worked perfectly had an Intel Graphics chipset.

Given the amount of discussion relating to problems with the nVidia drivers in Karmic, could this be a factor in this review.?