Ubuntu Advanced?

Paul.McManus at met.police.uk Paul.McManus at met.police.uk
Fri Aug 28 17:26:22 UTC 2009

There is absolutely no way I would have figured that out in under a week.
The Ubuntu Community is great, especially with questions such as this, but for the average user (with limited technical knowledge or understanding) a GUI for these sorts of things would be a better solution.

That said, my family use Ubuntu with hardly any fuss, and have done for a couple of years.
Maybe it's the fact they conincidently use well supported Dell laptops, but Ubuntu Just Works(tm) for them.