tsclient printer redirection patch

Johnson, Chad cbjohnson at newstandard.com
Fri Aug 14 12:31:03 UTC 2009

Joseph,

   Thank you for the reply. I believe I may have done something wrong on the install because I don't see a printer option under the "Local Resources" tab. I followed the install instructions as listed:

./configure
make
sudo make install

Everything appeared to install correctly. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

The only printer is an HP P3005 USB printer, Xubuntu detected and loaded the appropriate driver. Thanks again for the help!