Eclipse is stagnating

Robbie Williamson robbie at canonical.com
Fri Apr 17 15:36:42 UTC 2009

FYI, we will have a session at UDS on upgrading to Eclipse 3.4/3.5 in Karmic.

Robbie Williamson                     		    robbie at ubuntu.com
Ubuntu Foundations Team Manager             robbiew[irc.freenode.net]
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/FoundationsTeam                +1 512 686 2051

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)