State of Emulation on Ubuntu.

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:35:48 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 14 April 2009 5:43:45 am Chris wrote:
> Right now, I think the state of emulators in Ubuntu is pathetic.
> Most of the emulators are out of date in the repositories, and most aren't
> even included.
> I'd love to start building debs for the more popular emulators (zsnes,
> pcsx2, psx, epsxe, vba, etc.)
> I'm fairly new to building deb's though, so I was hoping someone would be
> able to help?

If you've got questions, I can try to answer them.  I'm not so great at
packaging yet, but if you're just updating packages, I know about that.
Splitting one tarball up into a library package, a doc package, common, and
the package itself, though....that's something I'm still learning.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo