A bothersome window behavior

hakaishi at web.de hakaishi at web.de
Mon Apr 6 09:45:24 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
there is something that bothers me since some time about the window behavior in Jaunty Beta.
Whenever I open a partition the window opens in background. As far as I read in some Forums
people are also annoyed about the POP-UPs that open in background, like the info-pop-up
for rebooting because of some updates.
Maybe it would be the best to make a survey...
Or another option would be, to make it possible for the user to customize it somewhere.

Thanks for hearing me out^^

Yours sincerely
Hakaishi
Verschicken Sie SMS direkt vom Postfach aus - in alle deutschen und viele
ausländische Netze zum gleichen Preis!
https://produkte.web.de/webde_sms/sms