How to make burning an audio CD easy again

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:34:39 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-22 at 23:27 +0200, David Prieto wrote:
> > So its behaviour when a CD is inserted is different than when opened
> > from the menu?  That doesn't seem right.
>
> In fact that's also its behaviour when opened from the menu. Don't know
> if it's intended, but it doesn't either seem right to me.

On Hardy or Intrepid?  Its behaviour in Hardy when opened from the menu
is to always show the Audio Project, Data Project, Video Project, Disc
Copy, Burn Image options along with a list of recent projects.  There
also isn't a File menu anywhere in Brasero that I've seen.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo