Glabels has a newer version athat works

George Farris george.farris at viu.ca
Mon Sep 22 15:16:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,
Any chance of getting Glables 2.2.x into Intrepid?  2.1.x takes hours to
print, yes I'm not kidding.  2.2.x fixes the problem by moving to gtk
print.

Cheers

George Farris   george.farris at viu.ca
Vancouver Island University

"As Open Source continues to explode, and as we continue to see such huge
growth and success as it spreads across the world and into different
industries, we all need to remember that the raw ingredients that make
this happen are enthusiastic, smart, decent people, and I for one feel
privileged to spend every day with these people."  Jono Bacon